48 to 1020 MHZ RADIO LINKS
MPX in/out or L&R in-MPXout configuration, RDS encoder can be installed in studio(for song&singer name broadcasting), yagi anten is standard in the package, but it can be used parabolic antenna for long distance
- Synthesized from 48 to 1020 MHz (/1B, /FM, /3B, 4B, /5B, /GHz models). The transmitted and received frequency can be easily set by the internal dip - switches or by the front panel numerical selector (/C option).
- Excellent stereo separation. A built-in group delay and amplitude precorrector guarantees a very low phase distortion and a great stereo separation in the whole 15 kHz band.
- Suitable for digital audio. The subsonic overmodulation and the low frequency phase distortion are controlled by a feedback circuit in order to exalt the audio quality of the latest digital systems.
- Low THD distortion: the THD value with stereo or mono demodulated and deemphasized signals is negligible.
- Flat frequency response: due to the latest generation technology and the components precision the flatness of frequency response is absolute.
- Low noise: the excellent signal to noise ratio either in mono or in stereo allows the use of this STLs in multi hops networks without decreasing the audio quality.
- High sensitivity: it allows to reduce the STL's antennas investment.
- Great RF immunity: allows to operate in most hostile RF environments.
- High adjacent channel rejection: obtained thanks to the excellent mechanical shielding and the precision of RF filtering.
- High frequency stability with the internal temperature compensated crystal reference.
- Full metering: complete diagnostic and measurement front panel displays are available.
- Battery operations. VDC option is available for battery or solar panels operations.
- Meets or exceeds all FCC and CCIR requirements.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: KE-KV/GHz
- Weight: 18.00 kg
- Dimensions: 500.00mm x 500.00mm x 200.00mm
- SKU: 945